### What is Game Tracker?
Game Tracker is an open-source Discord bot that is able to fetch stats from your favorite games. It's also able to remember your account, so that you don't need to remember it every time.
### How can I add Game Tracker to my server?
It's very simple:
1. Go to the invite link in this page
2. Select the server you want to add the bot to (you must be owner/admin of the server)
3. Confirm (the permissions asked are necessary, without them the bot could not work properly)
When added, the bot will message the server owner to inform them about the bot.
### What are the available commands?
You can get a complete list of the commands by using the `help` command.
The currently supported games are:
- Overwatch: https://game-tracker.js.org/#/ow/overwatch
- Rainbow Six Siege: https://game-tracker.js.org/#/r6/rainbow
You can see the preview of each game's commands by looking either at the docs (click the name of the game in the above list) or at the dedicated channel in the "examples" category of the support server.
More games are yet to come ;)
### What if I have a problem?
You can get an invite for the support server through the `support` command.
For a more developer-friendly report, please use the Issues section of this repository: https://github.com/EndBug/game-tracker/issues