@AsterieBot is primarily a divination-focused bot, specialising in providing in-depth meanings and explanations behind the cards, runes, and other divinatory systems it’s capable of. It doesn’t just pull, say, a tarot card - rather, it will pull a Tarot card and provide keywords, the card image (including possible reversals), and a description - enough to give you a healthy understanding. The bot has a wide variety of decks and multiple rune sets, as well as an 8-Ball command, hieroglyphic divination, daily horoscopes, astrology & tarot memes, & other misc commands.
I will always strive to add more decks (tarot, oracle, lenormand, etc), if possible more runic systems, and other divinatory systems (e.g hieroglyphic divination, ancient greek letter divination, i-ching, etc). This is a time consuming task but the bot is a long-term project that will be continually added to.
Some example card pulls https://imgur.com/a/vtNIpmo using the 'random' feature (?tarot random), though you can call a specific deck directly as well (the bot also has Younger/Elder Futhark and Armanen and a continually-added to list of decks).
If you don't need the in-depthness, there's also a simplified output option with just the image + keywords: https://i.imgur.com/nktBvrE.png (e.g ?tarot albano -noembed, in the pic I've set 'noembed' as my default setting already).
• In-depth Tarot, lenormand, and oracle card divination
• In-depth runic divination, with multiple rune sets
• A growing list of decks to choose from
• Astrology & tarot memes
• In-depth horoscope feature
• Standard 8-ball & a more fun version
• Unique divination systems (greek letter, hiroglyphic)
• Ability to search for individual cards along with their full detailed descriptions (useful for study groups, or if you need a reminder, or during specific-card discussions!)
• Misc fun commands such as random quotes, jokes, compliment other users, yes/no coinflips, a choose command, etc
• Customizable bot prefix. Users can also customize the level of detail they receive on tarot/rune readings and horoscopes. Mods can also turn off the full-embed details completely in certain channels.
• Maintained [support server](https://discord.gg/hq8VPdjFPb) so you can get help if you need it